The International Bar

General talking, event announcements...

Modérateur: Les Modos

Messagepar pedram » 25 Oct 2011, 16:25

Hi! My name is Klas, but is probably better known as Pedram in the fg-scene. I've been playing 3s, ST, CvS2 and MvC2 for many years now and has also travelled around Europe and met many of you french players on various occasions :)

I just wanted to ask real quick about the scene in Paris, as I will visit the city this week. If this is the wrong forum for that, please tell me where I should post :)

Anyways, as I'm especially into 3s, CvS2 and Marvel2 it would be greatly appreciated if someone could tell me when the best day and the best time is, to visit any of the two(?) arcades. From what I've been able to figure out for myself, Arcadestreet seems to be the best place for me, as they also carry CvS2 and MvC2. How about Versus Dojo? Which days are the best?

I'm visiting with my gf so I probably can't hang around the arcades too much (yeah gay I know haha); so I don't want to arrange anything special, but it would be really nice to get the chance to meet at least some of you gdlk Paris top players like Tome and Enrique, who I met at SvB, to play a little and chat. :)

I'm in Paris 27-31 Oct.

See you soon, peace!

/Pedram

msn: strasse3@hotmail.com
mirc: bitterharmony@quakenet: pedram
pedram
débutant

Messagepar Waldo » 25 Oct 2011, 16:34

Hi Pedram,

Do you still play CVS2? :)
Indeed this is not the best forum to ask information about arcades scene in Paris as here this forum is more focused for West of France activities.
Best forum to ask your information would be :

http://console-league.com/forum/

Hope you'll have fun there!
Waldo
Le patron

Messagepar pedram » 25 Oct 2011, 17:57

Hi Waldo how are you? :)

Yes, I and MrBroken play cvs2 here in Berlin, but not much of a scene here. Still play though!! It's the best game, so why not hahaa.

Thanks for the link m8, I'll check it out. Hope to see you around sometime (maybe Stunfest 2012, I'll try!).

Best regards

EDIT: Btw I couldn't register on that forum, it seems like they've disabled registration for some reason, anybody knows what's up with that? Is there a mIRC channel perhaps? Sorry for all the questions ^^;
pedram
débutant

Messagepar Waldo » 25 Oct 2011, 23:05

Yeah indeed, registration are still disabled due to large spamming of bot.
I know there is an IRC Channel but I am afraid I can't tell you which one is it...hope someone else will tell you about it.
Hope to see you at next Stunfest! :)
Waldo
Le patron

Précédente

Retourner vers International forum